• Most Online

Sillything
    Newest Member
    Sillything

• Lucretius

Need Help!

Guest salamence78

Guest salamence78

Well I really need some help. I have downloaded the Mustang by Aurora Designs, but I no idea where to put it. There is no Microsoft Games in the Program Files folder. The files appear as the Zoo Tycoon 2 short cut which I doubt that is how they are suppose to look. I really want to put the Mustang into the game but no matter what I do it won't work. I looked at some videos but they don't help. I put them in the drive named ZT2ZCD1 (F:) instead which for some reason have a Program Files folder too. Microsoft Games in that and then ZT2. I put it there but it still won't work. I feel that I'll never be able to get downloaded files into the actual game. :/ Its so frustrating. Oh and its Windows XP. In the drive it says something about Files Ready to be Written to the CD which I no idea what it means.

I hope you can understand what I said. That was the best I could do.

Guest salamence78

I looked at the thread. But I don't have the directory of where the files are suppose to go. And the file wasn't in a Zip.

Also this computer has both Windows XP and Ubuntu Linux. I went back to Linux so I can't try anything right now.

Guest WolvesAreAwesome

You don't download it, you save it to your desktop and then put it in the game. That's what made mine work. Sorry if it doesn't work.