• Most Online

Sillything
    Newest Member
    Sillything

• MetaKnight

Problem: Indoor Zoo File Corrupted

Guest WolvesAreAwesome

Guest WolvesAreAwesome

So I made a Humane Society, I reenter and: Guess what. THE FILE IS CORRUPTED. I entered to find out that all kinds of animals were living there in grassland, even sea otters, and they were living without food and water. And bottlenose dolphins swimming on land! There was rock islands beached on land, none of the animals were killing each other, and I could even enter another zoo :th_overreact:

IT WAS FOR MY YAFI! THE HUMANE SOCIETY WAS FOR MY YAFI!

For example. I looked, there was no city, if I moved the mouse north I entered another zoo.

What the heck is going on? I mean, how could moose and wolves live together without killing each other? Lions vs. bottlenoses swimming on land, they sparked NO interest in each other.

I'm the gold dragon in this pic, and the black dragon is the corrupted file.

Dragons-8.jpg

And these are my pet wolves that are not dead only two :(

wolf.gif

wolf.gif

One day, I am going to kill all corrupted files with pepper spray and file killer.

Guest WolvesAreAwesome

A tiny bit, lol. They have no space requirements, and don't kill each other. WOOT. If I added a herbivore then they wouldn't do anything but live together. AND ALL KINDS OF TREES IN GRASSLAND, KILLER WHALES SWIMMING IN GRASS, ROCK ISLANDS BEACHED ON LAND, AND they dont even need to eat. But the downside is the corrupted file added zookeepers (they are SOO annoying) They cant even reach a moose when its in front of them! 0_0