Newest Member
    Sladhued

• Knol
    • Luz21
    • kenny

No Rubbish Hack

Guest Josheh

Guest Josheh

Hey guys, I have got zoo tycoon delux i think it is, It's got all the zoo tycoon 1 in it, I brought it second hand off a friend, Anywayysss The maintenance guys dont do nothing, and theres no check boxes to assign them tasks.

So instead of wasting 5+ hours and start again, I thought I'd get the Super Hack that makes fences unable to break or deteriate So They dont ave to worry about that, And the last thing I need to get is a rubbish hack So theres no rubbish... Or allows me to pick up rubbish myself as well, Just something to delete all rubbish from my game.

Thank you

Savannahjan

The Superhack should allow you to use the remove tool (the ditch digger thingie) to 'sell' pooh and trash. If it isn't working, then I think maybe you should reinstall the game. You should also be able to check boxes on the profile of the maintainence workers so that they either pick up trash or fix fences, etc. The separate no rubbish hack is either at Zoo Admin or Zoo Keepers Lounge, I think.

ZooGrammy

But what would life be without rubbish? No garage sales....no dumps........

• Haha 1

Guest Josheh

Thanks very much ladies! The superhack does allow me to pick up rubbish and sell it, But I have over 800 guests in my zoo, I would literally be doing nothing but pausing the game and deleting rubbish constantly.

My maintenance workers do nothing but "Monitor" the zoo, They never clean, Fix fences etc which is why I really needed a no fence decay hack "the superhack does that" and a no rubbish hack.

My zoo is quite big now, And the guests hunger and thurst is so high, I am making SO MUCH profit using resturaunts, but they are still always constantly hungry....

I really need this rubbish hack, I will look at those 2 places for it, But if someone has it could you please post it here? thank you so much.

EDIT: I GOT THE HACK THANKS

One thing you should be doing is the research and conservation as one of them has a maintenance training program which might help.

The hack you have might only work on ingame buildings or user made files using the ingame food and drink items.

For future reference...... files from other sites cannot be posted without permission but links to where the file is can be posted.