• bxdczoo
    • Goosifer

ZT re-install -- missing files?

fountain

:9258:

hello again,

Since my hard drive was wiped and I'm reloading things, I have queries :sailor:

Are there patches I need for ZT CC?

I want/need the waving USA flag ztd (which I thought was included).

The ZT "innards" don't have a "saved games" folder. I thought I had mistakenly deleted it so I uninstalled and reinstalled and still no folder. Do I make one or does one appear automatically when I save a game?

Where is a good place to put maps or workbenches for access within the game?

Thanks for your help. :hug2:

If you have the CC, then I think all of the patches should be included

For special maps I want to keep separate from the other saved games I created a folder inside of the Saved Game folder (in this case I called it "Special Maps") and dropped the maps in. I can access them by loading a saved game and going t o that folder and pull it out. I can save then either to the main saved game folder or the special folder. There may be a better place/way than this, but that is what I do...

If you have the CC, then I think all of the patches should be included

For special maps I want to keep separate from the other saved games I created a folder inside of the Saved Game folder (in this case I called it "Special Maps") and dropped the maps in. I can access them by loading a saved game and going t o that folder and pull it out. I can save then either to the main saved game folder or the special folder. There may be a better place/way than this, but that is what I do...

I had ZT installed for about 3 years, so I forgot what was original and what few things I did.

ZTUF has the flag, I believe, ao I'll have to wait for it to get back up. That must be an awful lot of work for those people!!! As bad as clearing silverfish :p: YUK out a huge book collection.

There is an American Flag in ZT1 - but I can not remember what pack is came from as I am now using CC. According to the Zoo Tycoon Community Download Directory, Zoo Admin has the one with the rotation fixed.

The flag never came with ZT. It was a special they made and released and was a download from the site. The were in such a hurry they forgot to rotate it but someone at ZA did.

Thanks for the clarification on the flag Fern.

I actually had a similar question-

what are all the official downloads that are not included in CC?

I know there is the American Flag and the sable antelope- are there any other official downloads that don't come with CC that I am missing?

I actually had a similar question-

what are all the official downloads that are not included in CC?

I know there is the American Flag and the sable antelope- are there any other official downloads that don't come with CC that I am missing?

www.ztcdd.org/DD/index.php

Look for "Download Listings" ZT 1 Official Content

I'm not sure all are available since ZTUF is down for maintenance but you'll find downloads and info on various expansion packs. ZT CC has almost everything. I would also checkout the Tek forums that give you the list of what comes with CC. It's toward the bottom of Tek homepage.