Newest Member
    Thorbjc

• kraan
    • HalflingScholar
    • MaastrichianFan

fountain's Halloween Zoo in progress

fountain

:cutting_pieces:

Using Pukkie's gift of Mars/Marvin zoo cleared and the budget earned by that zoo :254: I'm working on a Autumn & Halloween Zoo. (We'll see if I can follow Genki's easy instructions.)

post-21902-128603363825_thumb.jpg

post-21902-128603370168_thumb.jpg

Savannahjan

Fountain, you're off to a great start! I hope you will join in on our fun Halloween contests this month. We love to see lots of entries.

OK, waiting for new screens! :pumpkin-55: :99:

Cricket

Very nice, fountain! Are those the Phoenix arches that I see? The blood fountains and the spiderweb observation areas look so cool! autumn.gif More, please!! corns.gif And, I agree with Jan ... you should seriously consider entering one of our Halloween contests. 140.gif

These pics look great! You have a great eye for the theme :glitter_happy: Can't wait to see more and I echo what's already been said---you should enter the contests!

Fountain, you're off to a great start! I hope you will join in on our fun Halloween contests this month. We love to see lots of entries.

OK, waiting for new screens! :pumpkin-55: :99:

I'm happy with the favorable reviews. I'm slow at this; I started this zoo beginning of September and erased a few entrances I did not like as much.

I organize my animal files by continent and duplicate some by oceans and other folders with casual animal groupings such as predators, grazers, flyers, etc.; Buildings by cost or free; foliage by base-color or theme, exhibit-placable. And there are files by motif association and holidays...

In other words, I do not separate by where the files come from so entering contests would not work. ...I honestly tried having folders by ZT site since I my hard drive was wiped a couple months ago, but it drove me nuts :sFun_doh2: because I couldn't find things.

and join the halloween community zoo

great screens Fountain :cheer-girls-group-3x2-green:

Thanks every one!!!

Very nice, fountain! Are those the Phoenix arches that I see? The blood fountains and the spiderweb observation areas look so cool! autumn.gif More, please!! corns.gif And, I agree with Jan ... you should seriously consider entering one of our Halloween contests. 140.gif

Here is what I have finished in the "un-scary" part of the zoo.

post-21902-128606781203_thumb.jpg

post-21902-128606784472_thumb.jpg

Simply wonderful :autumn:

I am like you Fountain I also don't have them organised by site.

But since I play alot for ZooTek contests I am lucky to for most of them know for sure that I can play with them Where the others come from remains a time and time again mystery. lol

Love the newest pics! I can totally relate to having a hard time getting the entrance just right :sFun_IthinkImgoing:

I like how you have your dls organized :) I tend to do mine by theme (you know...animals, foliage, holidays, etc)

You could do what I sometimes do when it comes to contests...I do fresh downloads for the contests so I don't have to worry about sorting through all of my dls. Then, when the contest is over, I just delete the contest dls.