• Hawkkeye666
    • PollyPocketFan79
    • (Designer)Zarawatto
    • karkajou

zoo tycoon unlimited

mrspiggy

I just tried to visit another zoo site and it says"

This Account Has Been Suspended

I hope they will up again soon. I'm still waiting for the results of a zoo I did back in 2009..

Savannahjan

Oh, I hope they are not gone for good. I'll see if I can get in touch with someone over there.

• 2 weeks later...
Savannahjan

As I posted in another thread, I have been in touch with the webmaster and ZTU has been suspended due to a funding crisis. From what I have heard over the years, this is the very first Zoo Tycoon fansite. It would be a shame for them to fade away, especially when the ZT community has lost so many great sites. If any of you who have visited ZTU over the last 10 years would like to help them come back, please send me a PM and I will let you know how you can contribute. Thanks, folks!

Professor Paul

Whether they were the first ZT site is questionable, & tbh ZT Unleashed has more of the old Zoo Tycoon Unlimited heritage than ZT Unlimited as it currently stands does.

I don't really feel that it's fair to ask members to contribute there & here as well.

Savannahjan

This was done as a gesture of friendship to a sister site. Many of our members are also members there and have been for years. We all hate to see another ZT site fade away. Hopefully, they can survive somehow.

Professor Paul

It is sad to see places go. But Tek became a community, we aren't really a Zoo Tycoon site exclusively any more.