• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Thorbjc

• MsOnary
    • pdn

The Land of Oz

kooky112

OKAY because I was insanely bored a few nights ago I sat up and looked at the Wizard of Oz stuff on ZA. And oh my goodness it has almost everything from the land of oz in it that is needed to created a 'Land of Oz' zoo!!!!!!!!!

All I need are the characters (like Dorothy, Scarecrow, and Tin Man along with the Good Witch, and some Munchkins)

Oh well I can make do with what is there now. HAHAHAAA the land of Oz will turn into the land of Kooky!

Can't wait to see what you do with the dls. YR did a great job on those items - I love them!

I love them too, wish they had the horse of a different color, but I guess I can always use a unicorn for that xD

While the Oz project was mostly an Yellowrose project, there were others involved. Jay and I did the configuring for buildings. We also had Mngwa for a while and he was looking at doing the horse you want. But unfortunately he vanished from the ZT community again before finishing it. Rick did Toto for it.

One day I will go through the threads at the Designer Guild and make sure everything was released. Fortunately both ZTUF (in a forum thread) and ZA have the files.

that's awesome Fern... wish I had the resources to make a horse. The best I can do is recolor all the poses, but asa for making the animal myself that's a totally different issue.

Someone mind helping me with that then let me know asap. I'm willing to do the recolorings :)

That would be an awful lot of recolouring.

Take the 2lidside You would need to recolour 24 per each view - E, SE, S, SW, W, NW, N, NE. That adds up to 192 frames for just that one movement. There are 24 sets of movements. That is a lot of time. So are you really sure you want to even try?

Do you know how to extract them for recolouring?

One thing I am not sure about is how the shadings would appear as the movements change.

While the Oz project was mostly an Yellowrose project, there were others involved. Jay and I did the configuring for buildings. We also had Mngwa for a while and he was looking at doing the horse you want. But unfortunately he vanished from the ZT community again before finishing it. Rick did Toto for it.

One day I will go through the threads at the Designer Guild and make sure everything was released. Fortunately both ZTUF (in a forum thread) and ZA have the files.

How could I forget all of the other designers who worked on it?!?!? :413: My mistake! Sorry!!!

Thanks to everyone who worked on it!

Firehawke I wasn't getting at you. I mentioned it because Jay, in particular, has done lots of configurng of buildings and doesn't always say so when he releases them. Many of the buildings at ZKL have the graphics by devona or sundance but were configured by Jay. But I do add that because I feel that credit should be given where it is due.

Sooooo kooky, are you feeling daunted by the task? If you decide to go ahead with it, use Zoot to extract the images.

@Fern---I know you weren't. :hug2: It's just that I always feel bad if I neglect to give someone the credit that they deserve, so when that happens, I always make sure that I apoligize for it (it drives some people very crazy when I do that! :sFi_hammer:

@Kooky---have you started brainstorming some ideas??? Hope so!

Savannahjan

The Lion's Den club made an OZ pack way back when. It has some character statues and such, but the very best item is an animated tornado with the house up in it, turning around. Catfish made it and he was the master of animation. It should be in our downloads. Can't wait to see your screens.