Sladhued

• Goosifer
    • TRIFORCE89
    • Truly_happy

Mermen?

maximum411

According to this website

http://www.funtrivia.com/en/VideoGames/Zoo-Tycoon-1-15452.html

if you complete all the Marine Mania scenarios, you unlock the ability to buy male mermaids/mermen. Is this true? I thought you could only get female mermaids, and that you could only get them with the statues.

I have all the MM scenarios unlocked and I don't have mermen, although I used a cheat to unlock them.

Well some of that quiz info is not correct.

There is no Dodo to be released by typing doflopnok.

The animals mentioned as "only available on the net" are all in CC so I suspect these were written before that release.

As for the mermaid unless you have completed the scenario the way to get it is to drop the statue in a tank and it becomes "live" It might be that that is only female. The other ways are to use a release hack, win the scenario or change the ini file which will add it to the animal menu. I think the graphics are the same for both male and female.

Those are all unofficial cheats.You also cannot make maps into different countries either. The only unofficial one I have tested that "seems" to work is to name a Male Reindeer Rudolph and it's nose will blink red. However, I've tried this and have only been able to see it when he is laying down against his shadow, not against snow, I don't know, I have my graphics for the game set at 764X1024 or whatever it's supposed to be. I used to have them set at 800x600 for the longest time and thought I could see it better then, but now I have a flatscreen monitor and if I change the Resolution, the screens all look weird and I don't like it. I used to have a desktop monitor.

Kim

Hmm thanks. It's strange that there are so many fake cheats for Zoo Tycoon- I wonder who made them up?

Wait so Fern- are you sure that completing the scenario unlocks it in the animal menu?

I have never done all the scenarios. But firehawke has.

I probably have the info somewhere as I did do a list of them somewhere

I have never done all the scenarios. But firehawke has.

I probably have the info somewhere as I did do a list of them somewhere

Thanks- if you could check that I'd be really interested.

I'll also try messaging firehawke.

• 3 months later...
Guest Xynaxus

But why aren't there any male looking merpeople? Someone should do this! :sFun_bat:

There arenlt any animations for mermen. I checked, they're all female. No babies either.

• 5 weeks later...