Sladhued
    Newest Member
    Sladhued

• TRIFORCE89
    • Hawkkeye666
    • palanix77

boat ride problems

mrspiggy

I've never had so many problems with the boat ride.. The guests keep falling off and swimming back to shore. I thought that the boat ride only went in a 10 X 10 area, but I've found guests clear on the other side of the lake which is well over 80/100 squares away.

Does anyone know how to correct this??? I've removed the boat ride so many times and replaced with a new one, but it doesn't help .:gaah_:

post-29002-130255902624_thumb.jpg

Guests will swim to any shore which is why BF made the little water fence. I had this happen and had heaps of guests trapped on one tile I forgot to put a rock or foliage on. If you don't want to use the decorative fence use the invisible fence to define the area you want them to stay in.

Fern is right and I have had the same problem That is why I always use the blue white water fence thingie to keep the boats within range or the ZA invisible fence in case I want the ride to lead somewhere (in case of a river tour for instance)

Now they crashed into the main zoo fence and swam back to shore....

Thanks for the tip,

will have to give the invisible fence a try...the only thing about the fence is that you can see the little dots...

ah but then I have this magical solution

Go to ZooAdmin and get their delightful invisible fence

Not One Single Dot :yahoo:

I've looked everywhere on their site but couldn't find it.....

Pukkie if I forget can you give me a nudge about these. Sounds like I need to look at why they aren't around. I know there are a lot of files in the back room awaiting repairs. It could be mixed up in them.

Thta's Ok friend It just never come to cross my mind

will you give the sig when its there then? I am dying for this fence and you might be quicker then my nephew

well I like the blue dots as it allows you to see where the fence is later when there is a problem