• (Admin)Cricket
    • AnthraxOrigin12
    • (Designer)Zarawatto
    • MarkBL20

Cretaceous Calamity

Guest Boyish2001

Guest Boyish2001

Hi,

My son found Cretaceous Calamity information while searching for Zoo Tycoon 2 downloads. Since Cretaceous Calamity was never released I'm suspecting any download links may have viruses. Do you know of anything we can download?

Thanks!

Hi,

My son found Cretaceous Calamity information while searching for Zoo Tycoon 2 downloads. Since Cretaceous Calamity was never released I'm suspecting any download links may have viruses. Do you know of anything we can download?

Thanks!

Just because something is leaked, it does not necessarily mean that it has viruses, nobody (as far as I know) has ever inserted viruses into the ZT2 files themselves. The content is safe for download.

However, I would not recommend it, as they are very old, outdated files, and are extremely glitchy. The animals are also ridiculously oversized and take up way too much room. The argentinosaurus would always crash my game.

So, there is not threat to the computer itself, but certain files, like the Argentinosaurus and Koolasuchus would always end up crashing my game.

• 6 months later...
Guest Supercat

I thought most of them were just fine but yea maybe Kiwilover knows more than me. Oh well, I have some the cretaceous calamity animals and most of them are just fine to me.

• 4 weeks later...

Well, there were only 2 official releases from CC. The Albertosaurus released at ZTV and Acrocanthosaurus released at ZTV, Environ, Tesara, etc. The rest are leaks and full of bugs.