Newest Member
    Sladhued

• HeatherL
    • Hawkkeye666
    • emblybobembly
    • Luz21

Do animals only attack adult men?

maximum411

I just noticed this, but it seems like animals only attack adult males when you drop them into exhibits :whistilin:

Is this really true? Do animals only attack men?

Yep. Sexist critters, aren't they? Probably had to do with the amount of animations that would have been needed to having them attacking all. Besides it is mostly men that want to be the big game hunters, while women and kids just want to see and admire. *giggle*

Also when a user made animal attacks a man it turns into a lion during the attack as that is the animation BF programmed in. I first saw that with Cotton the white elephant.

Yep. Sexist critters, aren't they? Probably had to do with the amount of animations that would have been needed to having them attacking all. Besides it is mostly men that want to be the big game hunters, while women and kids just want to see and admire. *giggle*

Also when a user made animal attacks a man it turns into a lion during the attack as that is the animation BF programmed in. I first saw that with Cotton the white elephant.

Lol- what a day for that guy. First he gets picked up and dropped into a zoo enclosure, then gets pursued by an sexist elephant, and then, to top things off, it turns into a lion!