• Goosifer
    • (Designer)HENDRIX
    • Vainon_ajat
    • Luz21
    • pukkie

ZTD help!

Guest bluenawaz

Guest bluenawaz

hi, i am new to this forum..till now all the downloads i had were z2f files and i know the procedure to put them in the game.But i have no clue what to do with the fles present in the download section here.they are in ztd format..i loved the downloads,but i have been unable to put them in my game.i would be glad if you helped.

ZTD. files are not for ZT2 If a file is a ZTD file then it belongs to the original game as far as I know

ZooGrammy

Yes, you are right Pukkie. We do have some files for ZT2 but the majority are for Zoo Tycoon Game 1.

Well if you like the look of them maybe you will go and buy the original ZT Complete Collection and then have fun with both games.

Guest bluenawaz

right !so most of the downloads here are for zoo tycoon 1?but isnt zoo tycoon an improved version of the game?i mean in terms of graphics,animations?if not then i will surely Buy it today!i thought there are no people who play zoo tycoon 1 after the release of zoo tycoon 2..since its an advanced version

It is very subjective. Some things improved in ZT2 and other things, in my opinion, went downhill. There are elevated paths and more player interaction perhaps in 2 but I prefer the challenge of ZT1. I am not that fond of the graphics in ZT2.

It really is a matter of preference. If you know someone who has it try theirs. Or if the demos are around try them. Downloads will not work in them but they will give you a taste.

Actually we should look for the demos and have a link to them somewhere.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bluenawaz

THANKS I QUITE LIKED ZOO TyCOON 1..i am gonna buy it and try it for sure...bored of playing zoo tycoon 2..its become a kind of mess..

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Supercat

I think that zoo tycoon and zoo tycoon 2 both have their pros and cons, but I myself have both of them, and though I play mostly zt2, I think it´s cool to play the first one every once in a while. And some things are better in zt than what they are in zt2, in my opinion. Either way, enjoy the game if you bought it!