Sladhued

• TRIFORCE89
    • bxdczoo
    • Goosifer
    • Buffzoo
    • kenny

ZT1 Guests

JohnT

I usually name the first few guests that come through my zoo gate. For example: Jay, Fern, Jan, Cricket, Pukkie, Caddie, ZooGrammy to name a few. And, even name one for myself. The reason for this is: If any of them don't like a show or say they are thirsty or hungry or have to go to the BR, I just throw them in my shark tank and watch them swim to get out!! It's a great relief for any frustrations I have that day. :JC_see_stars: :risitas6ba0:

Disclaimer: Any names used above are purely fictional and coincidental with anyone you may know. :imoksmiley::uglyhammer:

Oh boy John I do that too but if I get a message like that I try to solve their problems :24:

My son plays it same way like you feed them to the sharks although he is quite frustrated that he still has te feed them and guest do not satisfy their hunger

Oh boy John I do that too but if I get a message like that I try to solve their problems :24:

My son plays it same way like you feed them to the sharks although he is quite frustrated that he still has te feed them and guest do not satisfy their hunger

I guess we must not be eating the right stuff......

Snickers Peanut Butter Squares

OOh...Snickers..me like..

peanut butter me like too...

both combined..must be awesome..

to bad I live in Holland..we don't get treats like these

:th_overreact:

ah but we have dropjes. and oliebollen and stroopwafels and saucijzenbroodjes and kroketten and poffertjes

and hema rookworst :24:

Since I can't pronounce these Dutch goodies Pukkie, here is the translation. :friaresmilley::JC_see_stars::poke::290:

ah but we have candies. and donuts and waffles and pancakes and sausage rolls and croquettes

hematite and sausage.