• strider213
    • DragonEmperor500
    • (Admin)Cricket
    • Sillything
    • kooky112

Lost Island of Atlantis

motherhen

motherhen

High folks I know I havn't been active in the forum for some time now, but family life has taken over for the present, and I am now not only a 'Motherhen' but also a Grandmotherhen'. :glitter_happy: I do however still enjoy creating zoos when I have some time to myself and just thought you might be interested in seeing my 'LOST ISLAND OF ATLANTIS'. All the tanks contain mixed aquatic creatures that are compatible with each other, to make it more like an undersea environment. Hope you like...

post-26266-133647914911_thumb.jpg

post-26266-133647923597_thumb.jpg

post-26266-133647927413_thumb.jpg

post-26266-133647931262_thumb.jpg

post-26266-133647934042_thumb.jpg

post-26266-133647937046_thumb.jpg

post-26266-133647943055_thumb.jpg

Firehawke

The zoo looks great, Motherhen!!! What are your stats? What tank wall are you using?

Can't wait to see more pics!

And congrats on being a Grandmotherhen!

:290: :glitter_happy: :290: :glitter_happy: :290:

IT IS FABULOUS !!!!

Love the foliage you used and the way you used that in this zoo

Did I see it correctly that the xoogate is in the middle of everything (4th screen up from last screen?)

What is that globe in the screen below that?

I also would love to know that about them pyramid thinges in the last one (assuming similar is used nearby that globe)

I love the way you used the underwatertunnel too and the choice of the buildings so fit the theme

Amzing Zoodesign Outstanding building skills

Savannahjan

Wow! This zoo is amazing, it really does look like a watery city. I don't think I would be able to do this, the way the walls and water are all over. It's fabulous!

Very interesting zoo. :290:

The globe was by Dr Rick and released at ZT Unlimited a long time ago. The pyramid shaped thing might be the FT Warp Dome from ZA

Amazing! It looks so... serene...

Thanks so much for the great comments they really are appreciated, and so glad you liked the pics.

FIREHAWK...Thank you for your congratulations, my Grandson is adorable and am enjoying every minute I spend with him :hug2: . In answer to your questions the stats for this zoo are 'Zoo Rating' 97, 'Animal Happiness' 98 and 'Guest happiness' between 93 and 95... the tank wall is the 'ZAglassTankWall' and I used this particular one because there was no edging to tank wall so looked far more natural for an ocean environment.

PUKKIE...If you look at Pic 2 from the top of the page, the zoo entrance is hidden between 'Large Atlantean Arch' and 'Teleportation Arch' in top far left corner. Guests enter through Zoo entrance, then the 'Teleporation Arch' takes them down into Atlantis and when the guests want to leave, they exit via the underwater 'Large Atlantiean Arch' and 'Teleporation Arch (shown middle left same picture)and that takes them back up to the surface....(hope that makes sense).

The globe is 'Dr Ricks Big Globe' and pyramids 'FT WarpDome'.

It took some time sorting out all the creatures and finding out which ones were compatable with each other, but with perseverance I did and many of the tanks have 5 different species in them. I used the 'Teleportation Arch' throughout the zoo (below waterfalls) - by jumping across tanks and cutting out the pathway it gives the impression that the water from above is flowing into the tanks below. Have attached picture to show you :balloons:

post-26266-133667095033_thumb.jpg

Those are awesome stats! And I can't wait to use the glass tank wall---I can think of so many uses for it! Thanks for the info!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Finally looked at your screenshots. I am totally amazed! AndI agree it does look serene.

I will have to study this pics.

:290: