AlwaysTired

• kenny
    • moobiefoot
    • Luz21
    • Goosifer
    • Kittyfish

screenshots from the newbie ariznana

ARIZNANA

hello everyone . I am so happy to be a part of Zoo Tek and I am collecting new items for my zoos . Here are a couple of screenshots . Oriental Gardens ( a Panda preserve ) and At the beach using the map editor for the outside scenery . Thanks again for allowing me to be a part of Zoo Tek . Lin

Savannahjan

Love your screens, Lin, I see you are already making good use of some downloads. It took me years to get up the nerve to use the map editor, but you seem to have it mastered. We are really happy to have you taking part, please post more shots when you can.

ZooGrammy

Thanks so much for sharing your screens. Did you have the foliage button off? Just wondered. It is very nice and so much fun to discover new things.

Thanks for the reply . I looooove! the map editor . what I would like to master is the a.p.e program , I have only made one thing there using the zoo map and changing it to an arctic zoo sign . I hope to learn a lot more . Yes i am making use of new things and thanks so much for accepting me . Lin

Thanks for your reply . You asked if I had the foilage button off . No , I just didnt add any extra foilage in those two . I am so enjoying being part of Zoo Tek . Lin

Great screens. Your beach looks very inviting!

And we like to have you hear ARIZNANA

Your screens are very nice and SavannahJan is right very good use of the downloads

I love your pics, Ariznana!!! Asian themed zoos can be so much fun :flowerysmile:

Keep up the great work!

Thanks everyone has been so nice to welcome me . I used to live on the gulf of mexico and never sent to the beach except to walk in the rain .

Thanks for the kudos ! I am trying everything new I can . so nice to have more choices .