hshelby99
    Newest Member
    hshelby99

• dudu895221
    • Goosifer
    • nana_nytowl

Zoo Tycoon 2:Marine Mania

nana_nytowl

Just got back from Wally World a little while ago. They FINALLY had ZT 2: MM!! I've been playing it since I got home and it's pretty cool. Done all the tutorials and the first challenge.

Can't wait to start building some marine exhibits!!

:010104_emZ15_prv:

Guest Eragon845

I would love another awesome zoobuilder to compete with!On my oppinion this is the best exp.,though I think Es is pretty awesome too.

Pukkie,

Sure, when I have something interesting to show I'll be glad to share it with all of you.

Eragon,

I don't think I'll EVER be able to compete adequately with the awesome zoobuilders here. And as far as buying this expansion, it was like this....MM was my favorite of the original game, so I've been really anxious to get this one. And it was a choice of this or the first season of the TV show "Beauty and the Beast" (which I absollutely LOVE). But I figured I'd been waiting to get this longer so Beauty & the Beast can wait a bit longer..........LOL

:010104_emZ15_prv:

Guest zoomeister

I've got MM2 last Christmas, but I have so much trouble with the training part..... eye/hand co-ordination thing. And the trainers take so long to train an animal...... LoL. (they must not be any better at it than I am!!)

• 3 years later...

Did anybody have any trouble with the Marine Show Tutorial? I can't find a topic on it specifically anywhere. This is the closest topic other than starting a new one. It gave me a warning when I tried to place the stage next to the path. But I don't have the warning written down. I don't know if this is a glitch or not. ZTCC doesn't do that to me.

Kim