asd294
    Newest Member
    asd294

• MarkBL20

Brick-themed Items Poll

genkicoll

Brick Gardens  

36 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

genkicoll

Well, folks, here's your chance to help me decide whether to make more Brick-themed Gardens. If you'd like to see more, what theme would you like? Here's a pic of all but 2 of them:

As a side note, which garden(s) is your favorite? My top 2 are the Desert Garden and the Garden Lagoon (the pond).

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genkicoll

• pukkie

• ZooGrammy

• toodlepops

Genki, How about using the animal topiaries for your gardens. Say for savannah gardens you could use the elephant topiary with the baobab tree and some savannah rocks or your altantia sm. rocks would look good too and put a few flowers here and there, then the giraffe and rhino with the umbrella thorn tree with rocks and flowers or maybe one garden with all three savannah animals. Your rearing Grizzly topiary would look great with Brandi's Alpine rock formation and some pine trees and flowers. The polar bear topiary would look good with a few snowy rocks and white flowers for ground cover. As for picking a favorite already made garden, well that's really hard as they're all great, hmmm I would say the jungle lagoon, coniferous garden, and the garden lagoon. Hope this helps you :sml:

genkicoll

Lol~ Okaaay, could you expand on that, TP? There's a snowbell planter, and one of the gardens has the snowbell in it - what else do you have in mind? :D

I am still waiting for (at least 2 variants of bricked theme waterwells dear Genki my favourites happen to be the same as yours and Zoogrammy pointed it out real nicely I miss a snowy garden too (I just so love snowy items) I like Gems idea as well and it would be fun to raise the tile where the topiary is placed one level and then build around it and maybe it is possible to make your pond garde an (half) frozen garden and even perhaps added with a pinguin(statue or (snowy) topiary) I do not know if it can be done but I'll keep dreaming

genkicoll

Oh, I'd completely forgotten the observation areas!! Pukkie had asked for them, and just like the wells, I forgot :P Whoopsies! OK, well I guess I'll have enough for another pack at some point, then :lol:

Keep the ideas and comments coming, folks. The more you talk, the more likely I am to be inspired! :D

Oh, and pukkie, if you could post a pic or two of the kind of well you'd like, that would help me.