Sladhued
    Newest Member
    Sladhued

• moobiefoot
    • (Admin)Cricket
    • TRIFORCE89

parkwood zoo

ARIZNANA

hello again , Everyone must be on vacation . Not many new posts lately . Hope everyone is well . I thought i would share some of the screenshots from my newest zoo . No 1 is the entrance , food area , and entertainment . No 2 is my first attempt at creating a maze from the green hedge and it works . No 3 is the hot air balloon ride ( awesome) more than one person can ride at a time . Very cool! No 4 is another first attempt at a tunnel through the shark tank . Hope you all enjoy the views . Have a great day .

I like the 3 hot air balloons and how the Ferris wheel is incorporated.

ZooGrammy

Are guests using your maze? If not you need to add some little food, drink and restrooms

Yes , the quests do use the maze . It is fun to watch . Thanks for the suggestions of adding food , drink and restrooms .

Great looking maze! The balloon field looks exciting!

I love the pics of the new zoo! I really like the maze and the ferris wheel! Can't wait to see more :th_hapydancsmil:

LadyZookeeperNY

hello Ariznana, it's nice to meet you. I love how your zoo is starting out. I am aMAZEd at your maze (sorry couldn't resist doing that). I would love to see a pic of the guests walking through it sometime if you get a chance. You're off to a really good start, looking forward to seeing more.

Keep Building! :flowerysmile:

hello Ariznana, it's nice to meet you. I love how your zoo is starting out. I am aMAZEd at your maze (sorry couldn't resist doing that). I would love to see a pic of the guests walking through it sometime if you get a chance. You're off to a really good start, looking forward to seeing more.

Keep Building! :flowerysmile:

quote] Thank you for the compliments , I have received a lot of nice comments on my screenshots . All are appreciated . I lost my parkwood zoo the other day to a game crash . But thankfully I saved the screenshot . So , I am going to rebuild the maze . I will get a screenshot of people walking through for you as soon as I can . I have been playing zt1cc since it came out . My favorite ! So , glad to have found zoo tek . Have a great day .

Oh no! I hate it when the game crashes! Can't wait to see the rebuilt maze!