LadyZ's ZT 1 Zoos

LadyZookeeperNY

Oh WoW!! These zoo pics are so great. I had to save the pics to my "Pictures from other People" section. I really like those paths too. The way you decorate using the elevation is so neat.

This is why zoo tycoon 1/cc will never get old. There are endless possibilities to make different zoos. Congrats on your expertise LadyZ. :balloons:

All of the pics look wonderful, LadyZ!!! I love the layout---wish I could be a guest in your zoo!

Have you checked out Genki's peafowl creations yet???

LadyZookeeperNY

Thank you for stopping by Cricket, John and Firehawke.

Your kinds words are always a joy. John, I'm flattered that you saved my pics, but this zoo is nothing compared to one I built in 2005. My skills have declined so much that I'm almost embarrassed to keep posting.

Cricket, if I didn't do my checkerboard paths I think some people would say it wasn't a LadyZ Zoo! LOL

FH, I have avoided going to the Download Section ... I know, bad LadyZ! But I know myself all too well and I'd be there for HOURS!! Maybe I'll take just a small peek later after Lil C goes home.

To all of our ZT friends ... Keep Building! :flowerysmile:

Note to self: Find your Avatars!!!

wonderful savannah exhibits lady zookeeper I love the viewing area near the giraffes and the lions a lot :glitter_happy:

I don't think you have lost any of your design talent!...We are so lucky to have some of the best designers here!!!

:th_hapydancsmil: :vishenka_34: :wavesmile: :balloons: :wavesmile: :vishenka_34: :th_hapydancsmil:

LadyZookeeperNY

Thank you Pukkie, Fern and Callie for your wonderful compliments. I did a lot of building last weekend but haven't had the chance to post until today. I added the African Elephants, Zebra and Gazelles to the Savannah side, along with the Deserterrium attraction, Pizza Hut and American Bison to kind of "switch gears". Hope you like.

post-1567-134410003805_thumb.jpg

post-1567-134410008118_thumb.jpg

LadyZookeeperNY

I added an Aviary before raising the terrain a level to start the back half of the zoo. The first exhibit is for the Grizzly Bear.

post-1567-134410026693_thumb.jpg

post-1567-134410029104_thumb.jpg

LadyZookeeperNY

Next on the rain forest side, I added the White Tigers, the Rain Forest Restaurant, Rain Forest House and an exhibit for the Tapirs. It didn't take long for the Tigers and Tapirs to have babies! :th_hapydancsmil:

post-1567-134410045512_thumb.jpg

post-1567-134410047616_thumb.jpg