AlwaysTired
    Newest Member
    AlwaysTired

• Hawkkeye666
    • Fern
    • TRIFORCE89

SECOND MAZE

ARIZNANA

hello , I want to thank everyone for all the compliments I have received on my screenshots . I truly appreciate it . I had a request from Lady Z for screenshots of guests walking through the maze from the parkwood zoo . Parkwood Zoo was lost to a game crash , but I have made a new one in my zoo in progress . Here are a few screenshots of guests walking through . Everyone have a great day . It rained in northern Az. yesterday and we had a most awesome rainbow !

I have seen other mazes in zoos, in and out of contests...I am curious, if you have had problems with guests using the maze? I have worked with mazes before and had various outcomes...without seeing the surrounding area of the maze, to see if there are specific attractions, stands, or animal habitats that help attract guests through your naze...

You did a very nice job with the maze...I need to go and see your original zoo, where the maze was used the first time!!!...

LadyZookeeperNY

Awesome screen shots!! I love it that the guests are walking through it!1 Wonderful Job Ariznana!!!

Keep Building! :flowerysmile:

I have seen other mazes in zoos, in and out of contests...I am curious, if you have had problems with guests using the maze? I have worked with mazes before and had various outcomes...without seeing the surrounding area of the maze, to see if there are specific attractions, stands, or animal habitats that help attract guests through your naze...

You did a very nice job with the maze...I need to go and see your original zoo, where the maze was used the first time!!!...

Here is a screenshot from a distance of the maze with guests walking through for you to see the surrounding area . The first zoo , parkwood was lost in a game crash . This is the zoo I just finished .

ZooGrammy

Poor little guests. They are always lost and clueless. Beautiful maze Ariznana.

Cricket

Mazes are fun. It's such a hoot to watch the guests wind through them :th_hapydancsmil: