JT12
    Newest Member
    JT12

• Taz
    • JT12
    • MsOnary

ZG State Fair Zoo - July 2012

ZooGrammy

lovely, just lovely..the colors make you smile .great job..:flowerysmile: :balloons:

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZooGrammy

• Fern

• fountain

• Firehawke

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:glitter_happy: Very nice job! :glitter_happy: Your choices for the Fair are terrific! What is the gold and red roofed building across from the Sky Way...it looks familiar!

If you mean the one in post 10 that was by Jane and it was never released officially as far as I know. Ages ago I think she put it in a thread asking what people thought of it. I know I have it from that time.

It looks great!

LadyZookeeperNY

What a colorful, delightful zoo!! The theme is perfect for summer zoo building. I am amazed at all the dl's there are, a few of the older ones I have such as the Virginia Reel Coaster and the Log Flume. This would definately be a State Fair Zoo I would visit!! Thank you ZG, it's terrific!! :glitter_happy: :290:

Keep Building! :flowerysmile:

ZooGrammy

Thanks Lady. I am surprised I got them all in there too. Most of the animals thought that they needed more room but after all it is a fair.

These are terrific state fair zoo pictures, but I believe the log rolling and Hog calling events are missing. :24:

Thanks for giving us really neat pictures of a real state fair ZG. Wow, you are a fast builder!! :th_hapydancsmil::glitter_happy::Vishenka_12::balloons:

ZooGrammy

It does consume one. I have to say that I got the dls together quite a while before I made the zoo and just had them in a folder. My next zoo will be to use all the fairy and fantasy items I have from various sites. Don't know what I'll call it.

• 2 weeks later...

what a great result for this small zoo An outstanding mix of attractions and animals

Very colourful too but as well pretty

Love the result ZooGrammy :glitter_happy: :hug2:

I have that pony ride too by the way

It is sad it was never originally released as I play with it quite often.

I am glad I checked it out back then and still have it in my posession :elkgrin: