• Most Online

asd294
    Newest Member
    asd294

• Fern
    • Goosifer

Firehawke's Zoos!

Firehawke

I AM GONG TO TRY SOME NEW THINGS TOO . LOL YES I LEARNED THAT SAME LESSON ABOUT TWO FLOOR BUILDINGS . HAVE YOU TRIED ANY OF THE OTHER BUILDING SETS LIKE WHITE PLASTER OR WOOD . ANXIOUS TO SEE THE NEXT SCREENS

WHERE DID YOU FIND THE SUNDIAL .

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Firehawke

• Savannahjan

• ARIZNANA

• Kreek

Savannahjan

These pics are beautiful, Firehawke. The observatory is fabulous, great job on that. It all looks so pretty.

Thanks guys!!!!!!!

I think that's the sundial you get it when you complete all of the scenerios in the Prevent Animal Abuse campaign. (my laptop is off and in the other room and I am trapped by my furry child (aka cat) who thinks my lap is the perfect spot for her pre-bedtime nap, so I can't check right now)

As for the building sets, I have all of the ones from Zeta Designs, but I think I've just used the ones in the pictures I have posted. Earlier in my topic (my phone is really, really slow right now, so I can't go looking through my topic to find which page it starts on...sorry!) , I have pics from another (unfinished) zoo where the area where the guests walk is totally enclosed...I used the wooden building set for that. Can't wait to try out the others! Also need to see if there are others out there!

OK THANKS . I WISH WE COULD GET THE BONUS ITEMS WITHOUT COMPLETING SENARIOS .

WHERE CAN I GET WINTER TREES FOR ZT2 . I THINK I HAVE A LINK TO EVERY WEBSITE THAT HAS DOWNLOADS FOR ZT2 BUT I HAVE YET TO FIND ANY WINTER TREES .

Glad the hack from ZTUF emailed properly! And I'll send the foliage in the morning...and I'll keep my eyes open for more.

Got some fun dls today that I can't wait to try out...and I have a thought for my next zoo!

Learned something new in a tutorial...you can dim the elevated paths so you can build underneath them!

Work totally pooped me out, so just had the energy for one exhibit tonight...the mountain gorilla!

Here is the view from the observatory...

gorillasfromobservatory_zpszbrkkm8i.jpg

View inside the exhibit...

gorillaexhibit_zpsporidnsn.jpg

And the viewing area...

viewing_zpss1i6le2b.jpg

This exhibit was a bit of a challenge...I wanted waterfalls, but I'm not very good at making them yet. Finally got it to work! I was looking through my tropical rainforest foliage dls and said "ooh...this looks nice" and discovered that it gives off a foggy effect...perfect for the waterfall!

PRETTY SCREENS I LIKE THAT MISTY EFFECT . DIM THE ELEVATED PATHWAYS ?? HOW !

Thanks!!!

When you are playing, there's a little up-pointing triangle at the top left corner of the building menu...click that and a new little menh pops up where you can hide guests, buildings, etc. You can dim the paths from there!

dimpaths_zpserkxltlm.png

What could this building be???

pic7_zpsjqwjvgja.jpg

It has a lovely sitting area!

pic8_zpsgemqfoi8.jpg

Such happy Hyacinth Macaws...

pic2_zpsstkypi3o.jpg

There's a noise from behind...what could that be? It's giraffes!

pic0_zpsus9mul4r.jpg

The zookeeper hinted that something fun can be found behind this door...what will we find???

pic1_zpsnvawsqpc.jpg

What a great view!

pic3_zps6opjejcw.jpg

There's a path leading up....Hey, we could get eye to eye with a giraffe!

pic4_zpsnmqvvjfk.jpg

There was another door...where does it lead? Outdoors! What a lovely outdoor area for these long necked creatures.

pic5_zpsg4fypey6.jpg

And a view from the outside in...

pic6_zpsb08hrtxl.jpg

What does the whole thing look like from above? Take a look!

ov_zpsjfbbf7bn.png