• LapisLazuli77
    • pdn
    • MaastrichianFan
    • pukkie
    • Luz21

ZG Going Back in Time

ZooGrammy

Savannahjan

Your zoo looks great, ZG! It is just like stepping back in time, glad to see you enjoying the dino themed stuff. What inspired you to do this type of project?

ZooGrammy

Very nice job...DR Rick's creations fit very well into your zoo...you should post a few pics at ZTCDD so he can your zoo...if need be I can post some screens in one of my threads so he can see...

I would appreciate that Caddie.

Jan, I think some of the buildings that Jane made as shelters is what inspired me. I asked for a Bedrock theme some time ago and a lot of her new shelters worked as buildings. Fern tells me that it has inspired her to do some new bedrock type buildings.

ZG...

I copied your screens and will put them in my area at ZTDCC, for Dr Rick to see them...

• 2 weeks later...

Hey I like how you create an authentic prehistoric world ! Such an explosion of colors and excentric plants, a luxurious scenery ! Great job and imagination !

Great pics of a zoo I, myself, created 10 years ago for National Geographic!! :24: :24: Just kidding, of course. Your zoo is just beautiful ZG. I am always saving your zoo pics for inspiration. :t108008::290::balloons: