• Most Online

jspharm
    Newest Member
    jspharm

• Buffzoo
    • Fern

Pretty in Pink

ARIZNANA

Hi Everyone , October is cancer awareness month . In honor of all those that have bravely endured this malady and all those that have supported them , this is my latest zoo called Pretty in pink . My mother died of breast cancer in 1985 and many friends have been touched by this disease . I hope everyone will appreciate the meaning and wont mind me using the mocals beautiful pink for this zoo . There is even a campground complete with pink tents for the ladies who attend the cancer walk. Thanks again zoo tek for allowing me to join your website .

You did a great job with your zoo...a fine tribute...My dad died from several types of cancer...and my wife's sister's sister-in-law had surgery for stomach cancer...she isn't doing well...she was diagnosed with the flesh eating bacteria...had more surgeries to try to remove the bacteria...is so weak from the surgeries she can't even start the kemo/radiation...

We all know someone who has been touched by cancer...

Can we all say a prayer or keep those people out there with cancer in our thoughts???

Lovely screenshots.

Prayer made. For past, present, future... :hug2: .

ZooGrammy

Ariznana, Just a beautiful zoo and you always come up with unique ways of doing things. A wonderful tribute to all who have passed on because of cancer and those who are battling it now.

I love this zoo, Ariznana!!! :hug2:

What fountain is that in the very first pic (the one surrounded by flowers)?

Thanks everyone for the postive comments . Firehawke are you talking about the unicorn fountain . If so , It came from zoo admin . older file I have had for a while . I put the flowers around it myself .

Thanks everyone for the postive comments . Firehawke are you talking about the unicorn fountain . If so , It came from zoo admin . older file I have had for a while . I put the flowers around it myself .

Thanks for the info!!! Love what you did with the flowers!

Great looking tribute to the breast cancer awareness month I think would you have been with us few years back

when we hels a contest I think with even the same name you would sure have gotten away with first award :wub:

Love your screens :autumn: