• TRIFORCE89
    • bxdczoo
    • dinoknight
    • ZooForce11
    • kxpbleed
    • (Admin)Savannahjan

Island Vacation

ARIZNANA

Although I have never been on an island vacation or even flown in a plane , I am having a virtual vacation on my computer . There is plenty to do here and even a volcano . beach huts to rent , a playground for the kids , camping and several choice restaurants . Visit an abandon pirate ship , or take a dip in the cool water . Enjoy this relaxing place .

definately plenty to do! You could spend your vacation just sniffing all the flowers!

I love your use of this years anniversary downloads! :glitter_happy: I would love to take a vacation here!

ZooGrammy

A great place to visit. :wavesmile: Ariznana where did you get the huts in the stream that are opposite the waterfall. Also the green mountains. I don't remember seeing them before.

Cricket

ZooGrammy, those are the Hawaiian Mountain and Pier Hut from the Tropical Breeze series that Savannahjan, Brandi and I did for the anniversary this year! :autumn:

Thanks for answering that cricket . I just got back online and was going to send it . I used a lot of the tropical anniversary in that one . so glad everyone likes it .

ZooGrammy

I guess I am losing it Cricket as I have that pack but everything looks different to me. :gnomesmileyf:

Cricket

ZooGrammy, you are seeing them through Ariznana's creativity :) Maybe that makes the difference :th_hapydancsmil:

Awh! thanks cricket . Hey, zoo grammy , dont feel bad about missing things . I am constantly missing things in paks . So many items that are neat . I am sure you are all like me in that you have hundreds of items to pick from . Its great to have that problem huh ? What a beautiful day in northern arizona . Hope it is just as beautiful where you are .