• (Admin)Cricket
    • bxdczoo
    • Luz21
    • strider213
    • Goosifer
    • Fern

The Emporers Compound

ARIZNANA

Well , there is no way I can come close to Zoo Grammys wonderful asian zoo , however , here are a few from my attempt with the northern skies items mixed with others . "The Emporers Compound "has the private quarters along with apts for the emporers special staff . The oxen pens with hay bale storage , a camp fire and men tending the oxen . of course the panda exhibit with two new babies born since I started this project . A housing area out in the woods and a peaceful garden . I love the wooden fence with the corner post . Still working on this one . Added llamas this morning but not complete yet . Hope everyone likes it . Zoo Grammy , please offer some hints on detail . As hard as i try , there always seems to something missing from my scenery .

:glitter_happy: I think you did very well!!! :glitter_happy: ...I liked the mountains that you used...(I wanted to use them in the map...but I couldn't make them work)...Keep up the great job...Can't wait to see more!!!!

ZooGrammy

It looks very good! My hint is that I spend an hour or two going through all my dls and thinking how can I use them in this theme.

Which map did you use?

I agree with ZG...you have to think outside the box sometimes...I've seen that time and time again here...you never know what you can come up with...ZG has seen much in zoo building...and she modifies what she sees...and makes it her own...I think this is true with most of us...don't fear trying something...you have a great start so far...I like the way you use buildings...and how you have incorporated the animal habitats...you have oportunities for all kinds of scenery additions...so your Emperor/Empress is interested in hunting...gardens...businesses...what would she/he have in her/his "country"...(remember behind every good Empress/Emperor...is the builder...who creates wonders for her/his pleasure!!)

Like I said...can't wait for more screens!!!

Thanks so much . Being part of zoo tek is a real postive experience for me . I have played this game since it came out , but I have learned so much more from all of you . I am always anxious for any suggestions or help of any kind . I do try to search through my files for useable items , but I probably dont have as many a all of you have . The map I used was Asian Highlands from the freeform list .

What mountain is that??? I don't think I've seen it before? The screens look great! I really need to use the different freeform maps more...I usually just use the basic grass ones.

Can't wait to see more pics!

Firehawke , those are the chinese mountains from Northern skies .

You are very welcome firehawke . There are 4 different formations that rotate .