JT12
    Newest Member
    JT12

• (Admin)Savannahjan
    • (Admin)Cricket
    • Truly_happy

NORTH POLE EXPRESS

ARIZNANA

Come take a ride on the North Pole Express ! Trains leave every 15 mins for a wonderful holiday ride . On the way you will pass ice skaters on the pond , polar bear castle complete with bonfires to warm you , a restaurant with a gorgeous christmas tree and gifts for all .Stop in for a warm cup of coffee . Dont miss the christmas carnival , and the candy cane factory ( there are free samples there ) The eskimo village where you can watch ice carvings and learn how to fish through the ice . Oh! and for those who wish to stay a bit longer , the christmas condos are available for an overnight stay . Did you hear the carolers sing ? ( yes , they really do sing ) Its a winter wonderland for all .

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ARIZNANA

• ZooGrammy

• Savannahjan

• Cricket

Cricket

I just love wintry zoos!! Ariznana, you have done a great job on your winter wonderland!! :th_hapydancsmil:

Thanks cricket . I have always wanted to go live in a snowglobe . Just cant wait for the snow here this winter .

ZooGrammy

Wonderful! Love the log ride in the winter scene and how you lined the walk with the festive fence up to the train tracks and to the other side. A very welcoming zoo.

Savannahjan

Ariznana, I am so happy to see your beautiful zoo! You did a wonderful job, it does indeed look like a wintry wonderland. It's still warm and sunny here in Alabama, but this gets my mind moving toward thoughts of winter and hoping we will get a little snow down south this year. Love the houses all in a row and the tall rock formation with the wintry trees around them. Thanks so much for sharing your pics.

Thanks all for the compliments . I guess you can tell winter zoo is my favorite to build . I always want to go there and walk around when I am done . Jan , I hope you get some snow this year . We get snow here every winter .

What a refreshing winter wonderland! If you are careful about placing the caroler's you can almost get them to sing in around.