Newest Member
    AlwaysTired

• ZooForce11
    • Hawkkeye666
    • TRIFORCE89
    • (Designer)Zarawatto

Down on the farm

ARIZNANA

Here in arizona we have farms that sell produce and baked goods and they also have rides and animals for the kids to see and experience . I have left the front gate open so the guests can freely walk in and out to the produce sellers on the outside .

Savannahjan

Aeiznana, I love your farm zoo! :autumn: These are my favorite of all our downloads and you have used them brilliantly. :leaf: Would love so much to be on this farm for a long walk.

Thanks Jan . I love the fall colors and I used some of the items from the new 2012 fall/halloween pak . The stable and the house fit perfect on the farm

Your farm reminds of a small country fair I visited years ago...thanks for bringing back the memories! You do a nice job with your "zoos"!

Thanks Caddie . When I was a child we went on weekends to visit relatives . My grandfathere called it , " going to the country " . It was an experience I wont forget either . Glad you enjoyed the farm .

What a wonderful farm themed zoo! :Leaf_Flomp_by_Deadman2: Looks like you had a lot of fun!

What a neat place to visit! Reminds me of the fall festivals held on some of the commercial farms around here.

Looks gorgeous! I wish I was there! Great zoo building!

Thanks Kreek . I always want to go visit everyones zoos . I cant really afford to go all those places for real , but its like a virtual vacation , isnt it?