Newest Member
    JT12

• strider213
    • Hawkkeye666
    • deadlettr
    • (Admin)Savannahjan

Island Zoo

mrspiggy

Thank You my Friend...can't wait to walk through it...

Hoping you have so many zoos in the future year!!!...That they carry over to the next year!!!

(I've made a file for historical zoos, in my zoo/workbench section...putting your and other designer's historical zoos there...a great source of ideas for me!)

(By the way, it took less than two minutes to download, I didn't think that was bad at all!)

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mrspiggy

• pukkie

• ARIZNANA

• caddienoah

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can someone tell me how to save and entire zoo . Everytime I build and change to something else , the previous zoo is trashed except for the screenshots I saved .

I love the new zoo!!! What a great mix of downloads and paths...it looks wonderful! :glitter_happy: Can't wait to see your next zoo!

ARIZNANA When ever you have completed a zoo you just exit the game and you save it You can save it as (name the zoo with what you like to call it and then click save

It will end up in your saved games folder in your ZooTycoon folder on the disk you installed it on

Great zoo Mrs Piggy Loved the mermaid statue with flowers in that water area.

I loved the African part but I would make a bad moose leader if I didn't tell you that the Kangaroos there are a bit lost. Or were they adopted to escape the Australian bushfires?

Never the less I am currently downloading that zoo Thanks for sharing :hug2:

Thanks Pukkie . I know how to save games in the saved games folder . but the other day I noticed that Mrspiggy asked if anyone wanted her zoo before she trashed it and Caddie said , yes he did and he downloaded it so he can " walk through " it later on . Here is my question , I save a game , and if I go and change the items in the update folder ( for the next zoo I am building ) , If I put the saved game back in , all the items are gone from the folder and the zoo comes up empty of everything that was removed from updates . I hope I am not being confusing . but , how would you download someone elses game and be able to play it or ( walk through) without first putting all the items used in that zoo into your update folder .

ah I see well what I do is I create in my documents on my C drive a new folder I copy the zoo from my saved files and paste it in the folder which I name the title of thatparticular zoo

Then I go to my dlupdate folder Select all items then rightclick copy and paste the whole lot in the zoo folder in my documents So as well as all ztd files as the zoo file are in that folder

If I then want to play that zoo again I opy paste all the ztd back to the then again emptied dlupdate folder and the zoo file back to the saved games

so I can still play with them

This way I saved a lot of zoos I enjoyed making a lot like Marvin The Martian zoo

When I have a zoo from someone else I make sure I have their file of that zoo and a copy of the dlupdate folder which held that zoos ztd files

I empty my own dlupdate folder copy paste the lot that belong to the zoo I want to walk through at the zoo file in my saved games

and then Let the game begin :th_hapydancsmil:

Thanks Pukkie , got it !!! I must have had a senile moment . lol I dont know why I didnt remember how to do that . .

• 2 weeks later...

That's a neat zoo. You are quite creative.