Thorbjc

• MsOnary
    • HeatherL
    • Luz21
    • (Admin)Cricket
    • Hawkkeye666

Way out west

ARIZNANA

Howdy Pardner , Come on in for a true adventure at my newest themed zoo park , Way out West . Come in the front gate and there are a number of choices for food and drink . Theres the Cantina , if mexican is your choice . A good old fashioned steak house , or just belly up to the bar for a sasparilla . Take a load off in the Plaza Del Sol and enjoy the refreshing fountain on a hot day . The old Ogres Lair , now has an outdoor patio for your enjoyment . Sit a spell and prop up your feet . If you would like to stay a while , the Hacienda Hotel has all the comforts and invites you to hang around for a night or two . Just down the road , you will find the Spanish Mission . A peacful place for anyone to visit and there are a few casitas out back if you prefer a more rustic overnight stay instead of the hotel . Dr. Adobe is always available for that occasional mishap , or if you might have had a little too much at the local bar . lol If the heat is getting to ya ! Take a dip in the old swimming hole , that is if you dont mind the cows and chickens . Theres an old time carousel , Oh! and plenty of "outhouses" for your convienence . ( Yep! they work just like the ones you have at home ) Pony rides , camel rides , and even an arcade for the kids . Hope you have fun at the Way out west park . Y'all come on back again now , ya ! hear !

REPOSTING WAY OUT WEST BY REQUEST FROM MRSPIGGY

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ARIZNANA

• Savannahjan

• pukkie

• mrpcle

Thiiscis great! I love your use of buildings!

Thanks Kreek . I tried to make it rustic . why I used the old outhouses for bathrooms .

Savannahjan

Love your western zoo, AZ! You did a great job; everything meshes together perfectly. Wahoo!