AlwaysTired

• (Admin)Savannahjan
    • TRIFORCE89
    • ZooForce11
    • poopookittyhump
    • Fern

Montana Banks Zoo

Guest nin

Hey everyone, I just rediscovered Zoo Tycoon after a few years hiatus. Good to see the internet community is still relatively alive!

Here's some pics from my "Montana Banks Zoo", made on a small map, so there's not too much.

Up first is the entrance area, with the ever-so-popular flamingos as the main showcase, along with a gift shop, restaurant, etc.

Other animal nearby are African Elephants and Gemsbok.

post-105409-135736402052_thumb.jpg

post-105409-135736424162_thumb.jpg

Now, if someone could help me, I'm looking for this "map developer" download, or something similar, that allowed you to customize the map boundaries, and included all of the default scenery objects like buildinsg and such that were placed outside? I know that I had it when I played years ago but can't seem to find it. Hopefully someone knows what I'm referring to?

how pretty That is a neatly looking zoo you started on Very nice on foliage and flowers and just beautiful screens

Very nice indeed. Hope you will be posting more of your zoo, looks very inviting.

Welcome back!!!

I like the zoo so far...waiting to see more...

Have you done others??? If so, post some screens of them too!

Great work went into the detail of what goes where to make it all look so good. Kudos to another expert zoo builder. Thanks for the pics and I can't wait to see more. glitter_happy.gif