AlwaysTired

• TRIFORCE89
    • (Admin)Savannahjan
    • ZooForce11
    • poopookittyhump
    • Fern

SeaWorld Atlanta

Guest nin

NEW YORK, NY: Today, SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment announced the newest member of the SeaWorld family, SeaWorld Atlanta! Located just minutes from the Peach State's capital, SeaWorld Atlanta is home to many of the chain's favorites, such as the beloved Shamu, along with many other additions unique to the park. Due to the close proximity to the Orlando property SeaWorld Atlanta will not feature any rollercoasters, but instead focus primarily on the creatures of the oceans that have made SeaWorld so recognizable over it's lengthy history. Many staples will be here, such as Shamu, Wild Arctic, and the dolphin encounter, but also new additions, such as an entirely unique Shamu show, along with exhibits paying tribute to the state in which the park calls home. The first few pictures of the park have surfaced, showing off the main entrance and boardwalk areas of the park.

post-105409-135737808367_thumb.jpg

post-105409-13573780421_thumb.jpg

post-105409-135737805188_thumb.jpg

post-105409-135737806494_thumb.jpg

[out of character: This is a revival of an old park I made a few years back, entitled SeaWorld Atlanta. A few members here may remember it (Firehawke, perhaps). This time I plan to finish it with hopes of releasing it]

Oh that is just lovely I like the line up for till booths and a sign that goes with it A wonderful use of marine and other rocks with that lighthouse

That looks really cool :cheer-girls-group-3x2-green: Like them docks too It is a great start :cheer-girls-group-3x2-green:

Glad to see you back, Nin! :hug2:

I love the entrance and I can't wait to see the rest of the revived zoo! :th_hapydancsmil:

Savannahjan

Love that dock area and the craggy rocks of the lighthouse area. Looks great!