• Luz21
    • (Admin)Cricket
    • (Admin)Savannahjan
    • scoutsim

Bonus Items

Rosina's Cat

Rosina's Cat

Hi Folks

First off, so sorry for my prolonged absence - again. Many things have contributed to this, some good, others not so good. But I am feeling the ZT2 bug again and I would love to get back to building as I did back in the day!

And for that I need a little help, if possible. After having had problems with a couple of the expansion discs, I splurged on the ZT2 ultimate collection, and its working great! :glitter_happy:/> But due to health (eyesight) issues, I have been advised to limit my gaming time to no more than 1 hour a day. So I don't really want to trawl through the scenarios to get the bonus items, like the paths and fences you get with ES and AA.

I think I remember someone here saying there was a way to bypass the scenarios and get all the goodies; something to do with a default profile? If this sounds familar to anyone, I'd love a helping hand.

The limited tech info I can give is that the laptop is running Windows 7, 64 bit.

Thanks in advance for any help.

RC

x

I don't know if the unlock downloads over at ZTUF work or not. Good luck!

Great to see you back! :hug2:

• 3 weeks later...

If you click on the site name in the listing, it should take you to the download.

If you click on the site name in the listing, it should take you to the download.

Thanks Firehawke . I can log into the main site , but the download site says I am not regestered . Why are they two different sites .

The database just lists different dls. The site that it links to for that dl is ZTUF. If you PM me your e-mail, I can send it to you!

The database just lists different dls. The site that it links to for that dl is ZTUF. If you PM me your e-mail, I can send it to you!

ok , thanks pm on the way