• Most Online

Sladhued
    Newest Member
    Sladhued

• Goosifer
    • TRIFORCE89

BRIDGES

ARIZNANA

does anyone know how to make the bridge that is in the last screenshot post from BZH Sanctuary zoo . arched wood on pylons.

Savannahjan

I believe those are the bridges that are part of the downloads for the current cat zoo contest, AZ. I hope you are going to participate in the contest. Can't remember the file name, but they should be in that section of the downloads. They come with a background terrain for each type. For water, you would have a 5 or 6 square section of some type of land next to your equal squares of water. Then you place the bridge section facing the water. You would then leave one space for the walking area and place another bridge section facing the opposite direction, then water up next to it. There is probably a tutorial that explains this much more clearly than my rambling. You have to lift the squares between the two bridge sections to form the solid walking area. You add the path and it looks just like the water is passing under the bridge. Can't remember who came up with this idea originally; maybe Jane or Genki, but these pieces are a stroke of genius. You can also add fence pieces to the inside of the pathway for handrails.

Didnt find those bridge parts in the contest download . I already have the underground water passage , dont think thats it . Is it just the illusion of pylings under the bridge ?

Many thanks Pukkie . I have looked all day . lol so many files , so little time .

Savannahjan

So if they are not in the contest downloads, how did they get in my dlupdates folder? Does anyone else working on the contest have them as well?

They were there already I am positive but perhaps for some reason they didn't show in her zoo

I noticed that by circulate zoos amongst the moose that sometimes not all downloads show up in each others zoo while we all used the same zipfiles

• 7 months later...

Very nice pack isn't it ? ^^