Top Posters In This Topic

• ZooGrammy

• pukkie

• ARIZNANA

• caddienoah

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ZooGrammy

Some of the animals are the Snowshoe Hare (using The White Rabbit), sea eagle, winter wolf, and Asian black bear

post-12-135837369543_thumb.jpg

post-12-135837370649_thumb.jpg

ZooGrammy

Also the Albino mink, European beaver, artic fox, Artic glacier bear, barran ground caribou, reindeer, collared lemming, and ermine

post-12-135837382187_thumb.jpg

post-12-135837383175_thumb.jpg

post-12-135837384017_thumb.jpg

I think you did a fine job!!!

I really like the mix of "green"...and the very natural look to the design!!!...I like your mix of animals, too!

Oh! my , how pretty that is zoogrammy . My daughter once visited that castle when her husband was stationed in Belgium . It is all very beautiful . I am seeing more buildings I dont have . the small castle in the center of the first screenshot ( looks blue) , the tudor houses ( one with a slanted roof ) , and the snow covered cottages up in the right top corner of the 3rd screenshot . also large , snow covered rocks ( tall ) . You come up with the neatest items .

ZooGrammy

Ariznana, the little blue castle is from ZA's CExp Building pack 1, the Tudor house are one of RDingFT creations, as well as the rocks. The snow covered buildings are from Tek. They are Jane's buildings. The Christmas looking cottage is from Jan's Nostalgic Christmas pack here at Tek.

Ariznana, the little blue castle is from ZA's CExp Building pack 1, the Tudor house are one of RDingFT creations, as well as the rocks. The snow covered buildings are from Tek. They are Jane's buildings. The Christmas looking cottage is from Jan's Nostalgic Christmas pack here at Tek.

Thanks again . You know I have some of them , but they look different when they are in your gorgeous screenshots . You are a stellar builder .