AlwaysTired
    Newest Member
    AlwaysTired

• ZooForce11
    • Hawkkeye666
    • TRIFORCE89

Private Island

ARIZNANA

This is the rest of the project I started this morning when I sent the pics of the Brown building . Wouldnt we all like to have a private island to escape to .

This looks like a really fun zoo. All the zoos that you have been coming out with are extremely well done and beautiful. Is this one completely done or is there more that you might be adding in to it?

Thanks Cricket .

Siku , Thank you and yes I guess it is finished , there is no more room on that tiny island except for more foilage . Very cool pic on your profile .

Very nice and pleasant looking...I love using Jane's brown theme expect for the restaurant, my guests keeping throwing trash on the ground even when there is a trash can for them to use...my zoo's must attract the lazy ones...

ZooGrammy

Mrs. Piggy, there must be something wrong with that restaurant. They do that for me too. I always put a trash can there.

Arizonana, this is a lovely zoo. I have been thinking about doing an island zoo with the Pemaquid Point lighthouse in Maine on it. There is a plaque on this lighthouse as the site of the crash of the ship my ancesters came to America on.

I do enjoy all your screens.

Thanks zoogrammy and mrspiggy . Love lighthouses zoogrammy , that would be neat . Havent had the trash problem so far with the brown restaurant . I will watch for that .

Wonderful job, Ariznana!!! Great use of downloads...looks very peaceful! Would love to take a walk there!