Newest Member
    JT12

• greendeer10
    • Goosifer
    • Metrokiller27
    • MarkBL20

Siku's Arctic Zoos

Guest MrBlue

I'm going to start on making one of the most beautiful polar region zoos. I have a thing for polar animals and blue and white are my favorite colors, so this is a perfect project for me. Anyways, here are some starting pictures...

These pictures are of a test zoo. I was testing out exhibits, animals, and user created content. Once I figure out what I like and don't like, I'll start working on my polar zoo. This test zoo took me a whole day, with breaks, to make.

post-105440-135956321269_thumb.jpg

This is my in-between tank walkway.

post-105440-135956322253_thumb.jpg

My cozy inns and cabins, right near the penguin and pacific walrus exhibits.

post-105440-135956322852_thumb.jpg

My entrance and some more inns and cabins, near the saber-t cats and wooly mammoths.

post-105440-135956323501_thumb.jpg

This is a little ski hill I have. It was previously a snow leopard exhibit.

looks really interesting, can't wait to see the polar bears...babies are so cute.

Siku , Really nice blue and white theme in your winter zoo . There are a couple of paks ( if you dont already have them ) that you might be interested in for your zoo . Jans winter fun pak and the winter sports pak . They have people on skis , sleds , snowmobiles , kids building snowmen . and ice skaters . Winter zoos are my favorite .

Love your choice of theme and colors! I really like the design of the stairs in the first pic. Can't wait to see more!

I actually bookmarked some of those packs and buildings, I only just had the inns and cabins as a test. I am thinking about using a smaller map, but we'll have to see how that goes. I know that I might only use 5 species of animals, so a small map would be okay for that. Just finished baking some muffins, so I'm going to start working on the zoo now. Time to get to work. :justcuz_skiing:

Cricket

I love winter zoos too!! So far, this is looking great. Ready for the next pics!!

Savannahjan

Love the colors and theme. Sounds like a great combo, freshly baked muffins and zoobuilding.

Finally finished one of my polar zoos. It is not at the point where I could call it a beauty, but I'm getting better. I have taken alot of inspiration from most of you genius creators.

Without further ado... I give you my zoo...Southern Waters.

post-105440-135968809366_thumb.jpg

post-105440-135968810348_thumb.jpg

post-105440-135968811087_thumb.jpg