JT12

• Truly_happy
    • MetaKnight
    • strider213
    • TheOneCalledWaffle
    • op na

Galapagos Zoo

ZooGrammy

I haven't seen any rope bridge for zt1...that will be cool~ I remember there's a rope bridge in wildlife park 1...if someone can import this...

Humm..maybe I just can take a look if it can work... :)

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rinding FT

• ZooGrammy

• Fern

• Savannahjan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You make it in two parts. A path, and a piece of scenery which would show the rest. Put one of Janes bridges in Zoot and see how she made it.

I took a look~~ the making way Seems like as the same as the Chinese bridges I imported from Emperor, but the different point is, there are "freeform", "objects", "scenery" floders, and some cfg. files. What's the intention?? Don't understand...in game they are in "scenery" section.

p.s. I didn't see the path from the file, I think maybe the using way is just like the tutorial here says. :)

ZooGrammy

You guys always have some creative ideas. AR did have a kind of rope bridge that he made as an arch the guests could walk under. It's in AR's Rainforest Extras.

post-12-136034911057.jpg

Great tribute to Ricks Galapagos trees

Where on earth did you get all those animals

Have I been sleeping all my ZooTycoon life? :110103_snowtime_prv:

I found the bridge in wildlife park can be used. Just use the pillar and the rope to create the side of the bridge for zt1~ :) Now working this~ :)

p.s.there are 3 types of the bridge in wildlife park 1.

I took a look~~ the making way Seems like as the same as the Chinese bridges I imported from Emperor, but the different point is, there are "freeform", "objects", "scenery" floders, and some cfg. files. What's the intention?? Don't understand...in game they are in "scenery" section.

p.s. I didn't see the path from the file, I think maybe the using way is just like the tutorial here says. :)

The one you must have looked at works as a shelter for animals. So just do it the same way you did your Chinese bridges. I haven't looked at the files but I would have thought that one would appear in shelters. Guess I should taka a look at them.

Players use whatever path they want with those bridges, but I would guess you would one the match the scenery you are making. Then players can use the matching one.