JT12
    Newest Member
    JT12

• bxdczoo
    • Fern
    • Taz

C - Cat contest zoo

Savannahjan

Wonderful job, Jan!!! I would love to take a walk in your zoo! :th_hapydancsmil:

Savannahjan

Thanks so much for your comments. I do love the grasses and tall grasses by Genki. They are a must have for me; you can make so many color combinations. They also give a natural look to any exhibit. I highly recommend them.

Oh how delightful creative use of them murals with those statues there :glitter_happy: :th_hapydancsmil:

I am going to snatch that idea one day

I really like the use of the bushes and the sectarian decoration around the exhibits. The themes so unexpectedly fit well together. Normally when I try and mix themes they clash.

Wow! You have outdone yourself Jan. I love the way you have used elevation and the foliage to really tie everything together.

Savannahjan

Thanks so much. I like to try and transition one theme to another, but sometimes it just won't work out well. The grasses were such a great help to add in new colors to compliment a new area.

Savannahjan

Thank you sis. I would love to create another zoo with you dear Jane, you were always an amazing zoobuilder.

• 2 weeks later...

not too many pix. Looks great!