Top Posters In This Topic

• Rinding FT

• ZooGrammy

• Firehawke

• Fern

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Rinding FT

Ummm...!! but there's already a torch in zt1... it's a good idea, but if I create a torch, how about big fire image?? Only small image can be used... just ask..if it's not good to use, I won't create... :)

Cricket

You could always do a torch with a different bottom part ... maybe to match one of the items that you have made. Maybe match it to the textures of one of your bridges ... or a Chinese-style torch. These are just a few ideas.

Ummm...!! but there's already a torch in zt1... it's a good idea, but if I create a torch, how about big fire image?? Only small image can be used... just ask..if it's not good to use, I won't create... :)

How about a chinese style fire pit .. Something with a dragon motif . The ones we have are good for campfires but not good for a shrine or castle entrance .

Rinding FT

How about a chinese style fire pit .. Something with a dragon motif . The ones we have are good for campfires but not good for a shrine or castle entrance .

Fire pit?? What's that?? Do you have any pic?? Ummm...that means I only need to use small fire image..... have no idea using big fire.... :(

Fire pit?? What's that?? Do you have any pic?? Ummm...that means I only need to use small fire image..... have no idea using big fire.... :(

Like a square or round stone pit with a fire burning in side . could be large or small . or one of each . I dont have any pics . You know how our campfires look now . Just a fire with a different enclosure that goes with all the neat things you make .

I Found some AOE2 fire images...but not sure it can be used in zt1 or not.... any suggestion??

lDRi-5OTrxXWpoREM4u7RsMBmPI.jpg

On top of a round pillar. On top of a square pillar. Short and tall pillars. Maybe with a pattern on the sides.

Rinding FT

OHohoh~~ I see!! Ummm...need to find useful images to make the fire pit, and maybe I can make a torch, too. :)

Rinding FT

Making the tourch~

Ummm...I have one other idea.. if I only make the fire, then use the fence to around the fire??

In the Chinese Love Story Of Fairy and Sword 98 Pack you have some 1/4 tile pillars. You could put a flame on top of them.