• ZooGrammy

• MaTT²

• Fern

• fountain

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

post-8-136405044428.gif

Breath taking screens ZooGrammy

I love them it always looks so natural the way you build and the things you use :hug2:

• 1 month later...
caddienoah

The Grande Dame of zoo building...every one of the screens is beautiful...great ideas every one of them!!!

• 3 months later...

WOW !!

Your screens are fantastic !! This forest is so luxuriant ! You did a very great job with the different falls and rock, and the pth winding around .. very nice imagination ! I'd love to go for a walk in your park ^^

Could you tell me where you find the building and the rock formation on the very first screen (1st post page 1) and the brown rocky fall (third screen in the 2nd post)?

Madagascar Amphibian House

I do not think that waterfall has been released. It looks like one she was testing for the Guild.

The rocks might be these Emperor-Rock Cliff or these Rock Cliff Pack. Probably the first set.

Thank you for the Amphibian House Fern !! I always love that kind of buidling with a precolombian architecture !

However, I already have these 2 rock cliff packs and the rock used in the screen looks like but is not the same, it seems it's a "half" cliff, with vegetation on top whereas the cliffs in the packs are "naked" .. This one seems perfect in its element, a rainforest ^^

ZooGrammy

Is this the rock that you are talking about? It's not here at Tek. Maybe Fern can tell you where it is.

post-12-137728452262.jpg