• (Admin)Savannahjan

Reposessed zoo

fountain

Few pix of my somewhat denuded zoo.

post-21902-137195836689_thumb.jpg

post-21902-137195839811_thumb.jpg

post-21902-137195843474_thumb.jpg

Savannahjan

Oooh, I like that yellow and lime green, I haven't see a zoo with that color combo before. I guess if you get that far in debt the zoo just keeps on going and never gets shut down? Makes me wonder if you could run a zoo so far in debt it might close or something else might happen.

I don't know. You must be careful of eliminating/recycle because you can't replace it with something cheaper. You cannot buy anything until the zoo gets out of the red. Animals will be fed, fences will be repaired, staff will be paid accumulating more debt until you fire staff and the animals die of old age.

I again sold off older animals after breeding and let go two maintenance and one of two roving marine staff and few animals died so less feeding costs and 3 empty exhibits because I cannot replace animals. That brought the debt down to $6,000+.

Great looking zoo!!! It's always interesting to see what happens when a zoo gets into debt (especially when it's only partially built!) and how long it takes to get out of debt!

I once had a zoo situation like this...it was so sad, I just closed it down...I hated having the animals die...I try not to even get close to that stage now...

I decided to close the zoo. I sold off more animals and wrecked some tanks & tore down fences.

I discovered guests are not afraid of unfenced aardvarks. No panic like I expected.

Of course the fact it is taking those animals days to cross their exhibit...