hshelby99
    Newest Member
    hshelby99

• Hawkkeye666
    • TheOneCalledWaffle

Aestic Values of ZTCC

WaterDragoon

WaterDragoon

So I read through the post on the aestetic value of items in the game. I have to wonder a couple of things. one, what about the attractiveness values? Two, Are there no values for all the other foliage in the game, many objects do not seem to have one either.

I don't think Blue Fang gave a lot of foliage or rocks values. Guests are going there to see animals not trees and rocks. Animals are configured with what foliage/rocks to like and how much to like it.

Many user made do have a value for guests to like them. This would range from 1 - 20

Savannahjan

I confess, when I make a new item, I always max out the values. Those whiney guests need some help to get happy. :puppy-kisses-smiley:

Cricket

Me too! With all the things that can make a guest unhappy, it's nice to know you can use some items that have the highest 'happy value'!!

WaterDragoon

Well at least the dev opened the software up for people to mod it. I suppose that has to count for something. Because4 trees with value and 8 flowers doesn't give you alot of room I am just glad that after all these years zootek is still her making new content and keeping old content up to date.

I know some abjects and foliage have an attractive value that pulls quests towards them such as the Holiday tree and desert flowers, do you all think these items interefere with exhibit donations and star ratings?