• Most Online

Thorbjc
    Newest Member
    Thorbjc

• MsOnary
    • MaastrichianFan

DinoRex zoo

Sktypo

Well,after a REALLY long time of not playing Zoo Tycoon,i decided to try my luck at creating a dinosaur and extinct animal-themed zoo in Complete Collection.This is the DinoRex zoo,a place where amazing creatures of diferent time periods that have been long extinct once again walk the earth.This zoo is still in progress.As it gets bigger and better,i will upload more screenshots.

Here's a general overview of the park in its current state.

post-104503-137488919794_thumb.jpg

This is the entrance.It has a small food court,a gift shop,a playground,and plenty of bathrooms

post-104503-137488934598_thumb.jpg

The first creature in the tour is the Herrerasaurus,one of the earliest predatory dinosaurs.It lived during the Triassic in South America

post-104503-137488927679_thumb.jpg

The next dino our guests will see is the Coelophysis,whose name means "hollow form" in reference to its unique bones

post-104503-137488943065_thumb.jpg

Here we have a small herd of the first mammal in the tour,the freaky Macrauchenia from South America.

post-104503-137488953679_thumb.jpg

In this exhibit we have a lovely pair of Meiolania,a gigantic ancient aussie turtle.These ones are still hatchlings however.

post-104503-13748896278_thumb.jpg

This place contains a relax area with a duck pond and some benches,a movie teather,a pterosaur house and a prehistoric amphibian house.

post-104503-137488976456_thumb.jpg

And here's another overview

post-104503-137488979986_thumb.jpg

Well,that's all for know.Please keep in mind,as i said before,that this zoo is still in progress and is not finished yet.I'll try to post more screenshots to show its development,that is,if i have enough time.I only accept constructive criticism.If there's something you think i must improve,tell me and i will do my best.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sktypo

• Firehawke

• JohnT

• WaterDragoon

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

290.gif DinoMarioZilla, What a terrific prehistoric zoo. I really like the way you have it a laid out. I know it takes a lot of time to make a zoo like this one. You have captured the essence of the dino age. Congrats on your zoo building expertise. Please post more pics as I love to save these pics on my computer.

winnersmiley.gif254.gifaquarium2-smiley.gif

This is a great looking zoo!!! I love the layout and design and I can't wait to see what you add next!

ZooGrammy

You've made a very nicely designed zoo. It's great to see a dino zoo!

290.gif DinoMarioZilla, What a terrific prehistoric zoo. I really like the way you have it a laid out. I know it takes a lot of time to make a zoo like this one. You have captured the essence of the dino age. Congrats on your zoo building expertise. Please post more pics as I love to save these pics on my computer.

winnersmiley.gif254.gifaquarium2-smiley.gif

This is a great looking zoo!!! I love the layout and design and I can't wait to see what you add next!

You've made a very nicely designed zoo. It's great to see a dino zoo!

Hehehe,thanks a lot people.Honestly i think it looks awful.I will continue building it and making it bigger.

Alright,some minor updates

The park proudly presents its first giant dinosaurs.The ornithopod Iguanodon bernisartenssis and the theropod Allosaurus fragilis!!!The Iguanos are now adult but the Allos are still hatchlings.

post-104503-137495900772_thumb.jpg

post-104503-137495902228_thumb.jpg

Our Meiolanias have grown to their full size too,so i decided to expand their pool.

post-104503-13749590615_thumb.jpg

And we have two more new acquisitions as well:Plesiosaurus dolichodeirus and Megatherium americanum

post-104503-137495918144_thumb.jpg

post-104503-13749591977_thumb.jpg

Stay tuned!!!

Fun new pics! Do you ever have any trouble with the dinos that like tanks escaping the tanks when the top of the tank wall lines up with the paths?

Fun new pics! Do you ever have any trouble with the dinos that like tanks escaping the tanks when the top of the tank wall lines up with the paths?

Thankfully,No.However,i've got an ever bigger trouble:I've ran out of space to place more dinosaurs

Savannahjan

Yeah, those dino exhibits can be huge! Love your dino zoo. I originally didn't like the dinos, but after building a few zoos, I really got to like working with them. You've done a great job here. :winnersmiley: