Newest Member
    JT12

• bongo1
    • (Designer)HENDRIX
    • kong
    • ZKH

Family Park

ARIZNANA

Welcome to the Family Park . There is a convienent parking area at the front with covered seating . As you come in , you will find a rather unusual entrance cut into a natural hill . Balloons float over your head as you enter . The kids dinosaur area is very popular and has everything a young archeologist would love , including a dig area where they can discover their own dinosaur bones .

If you would like to stay for a weekend ( so you dont miss anything ) please take advantage of the on site condos with all the ammenities you will need .

There is a petting zoo and animals on the left side of the park , eager to make new friends . We also have a desert area with an authentic mexican restaurant , and many other interesting features .

Please enjoy your stay at the Family Park .

Nice! Looks relaxing.

Are those orange mums going up and down that hill?

Nice! Looks relaxing.

Are those orange mums going up and down that hill?

going down the hill is called burning bush , it is from the 2003 halloween pak

Savannahjan

AZ, I love your zoo! It is so coluful and so many interesting elements. My favorite area is the desert, the color selection is just perfect. Great job!

AZ, I love your zoo! It is so coluful and so many interesting elements. My favorite area is the desert, the color selection is just perfect. Great job!

Thanks everyone . I like the desert part too .

I like your design very much! You did a great job! Really like the choice of theme...Would love to spend some time in your Park!

Thanks everyone . I have done several zoos over the summer , just now getting around to posting them . more to come .