Sladhued
    Newest Member
    Sladhued

• TRIFORCE89
    • Truly_happy
    • (Admin)Savannahjan

Savannah award?

Firehawke

So I'm working on a new zoo where I'm trying to get all of the awards. I started with the Excellence in Savannah Exhibit Construction award, got all of the animals in (including the animals that were added in ZTCC)...all animals have suitabilities ranging from 86-100. It appears that I've met all the requirements, but no award. I do have one mixed exhibit, but when I split the animals up, still nothing. I took out the freeform hack, just in case it was that. Nothing. I did alter the map before I started building, but I have 10 other awards. HELP!!!

did you do the two Dino Digs animals? they have to be done as well. there should be 19 total. marine mania must be installed properly and you have to be in freeform.

Yup...I have the dinos in. I included the blackbuck & African wild dog for good measure. And I have gotten other MM awards. Just very strange!

well presuming you have all 19 individual exhibits I am going to go with a glitch. LOL. Weird

Yup, I do...very weird!

So, yeah, I'll go ahead and just figure it's a glitch unless someone else can figure out what's up.

• 4 weeks later...

Yup...it's one of the MM awards. It still hasn't shown up in my zoo. Between that and the fact that it's just not turning out the way I was wanting, I think I'm going to stop working on it. Love the map I created for it, though...so I'm going to post pics of it sometime!

I asked Jay

I have not attempted to get the Excellence in Savannah Exhibit Construction award myself, but I looked at the configuration. I don't know if the award will only work in certain maps. It looks like the exhibit suitabilities have to be 80 or higher at the same time for 19 animals: African Elephant, Olive Baboon, Plains Zebra, Black Rhinoceros, Thomson's Gazelle, Common Wildebeest, Giraffe, African Buffalo, Hippopotamus, Lion, Cheetah, Leopard, Spotted Hyena, Greater Flamingo, Ostrich, African Warthog, Ankylosaurus, Triceratops, and Red Kangaroo. I do not know if any can be in multi-species exhibits or if they have to be 19 separate exhibits. I also do not know what would happen if there is more than 1 exhibit for a specific species.

- Jay

Yeah, it's possible it doesn't work with the map I'm using (or the changes I made to it) or the fact that I had a mixed exhibit. Who knows!!!

Thanks for the info!