• Most Online

Sladhued
    Newest Member
    Sladhued

• MaastrichianFan
    • Majindoodle

Folders wtih mixed files

ARIZNANA

I have spent the last few days going through all my zt game files , one folder at a time . Whew !! I have a lot of game files .

There is a folder called Raptor zt1 spring pak . Inside this folder was the spring pak with flower beds , fountains and gazebos in pink an blue .

Also in this folder were two zoo files . One called Yrsimply treed for spring zoo , and Forest hotel zoo . There were two or three text files explaining that the extra waterwall and flower bed go with the simply treed zoo . There was another waterfall 1-h.ztd that did not have a reference as to where it goes . It appears to be part of another waterwall pak . I have not been able to find either of the zoo maps anywhere else as of now .

Although , I have not listed them all here , I found quite a few misc. files mixed in other folders where they did not seem to belong .

I wonder if anyone else has discovered odd files mixed into folders .

Its kind of like a treasure hunt and fun to find things that are not referred to in the original description .

That is a ZA club pack. waterfall 1-h.ztd probably refers to a set of 4 which is the set I used to make the ZA waterfall fences with. That file is currently unavailable. You could always put it ingame and open both zoos and look around to see where it appears in them. I haven't done the DD listing on that pack yet.

That is a ZA club pack. waterfall 1-h.ztd probably refers to a set of 4 which is the set I used to make the ZA waterfall fences with. That file is currently unavailable. You could always put it ingame and open both zoos and look around to see where it appears in them. I haven't done the DD listing on that pack yet.

Thanks Fern . i have put the zoos in the game . that file does not appear in either zoo . it is separate in the folder as is , the waterwall and the flower bed . I just thought it was interesting that there were two different zoos and assorted items in the same folder . If i had not been looking through folders , I would never have known it contained all that . The title said spring pak , but there is so much more in there that i would have totally missed . Both zoos are really neat . Like I said , it is great fun to discover things hidden in downloads .

For the YR Quarter Tile Flowerbeds.ztd included in that pack, that is a pre-update version. You would be better getting it from this link.

YR Quarter Tile Flowerbeds

thank you Fern , I will download the updated ones . but I believe I already have them .