JT12

• JT12
    • Fern
    • Hawkkeye666
    • Goosifer
    • Taz

HAUNTED ACRES

ARIZNANA

THANKS EVERYONE . I THINK I WAS INSPIRED BY THE HOT , HOT SUMMERS WE HAVE HERE . THINKING OF FALL AND HALLOWEEN WAS A COOLING IDEA .

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ARIZNANA

• mrspiggy

• WaterDragoon

• Cricket

thats the very same reason that I did an

artic zoo over the summer! LOL

I really like it and the inspiration for me is nice as well. :autumn:

WOW! Did you recolor the dino slide? Is that waterfalls as part of the observation areas with the haunted lighthouse?

WOW! Did you recolor the dino slide? Is that waterfalls as part of the observation areas with the haunted lighthouse?

No she didn't. Both the slide and the tree swings are like buildings, you can change the colours. Same for the MM show stands, wall, wall end and entrance. Just click on them once placed ingame and the menu will appear botton right like the buildings do.

NO , AS FERN SAID , THE DINO SLIDE IS CHANGEABLE JUST LIKE MANY OF THE BUILDINGS . I CHANGED EVERYTHING I COULD TO ORANGE . I JUST MADE THE WATERFALLS NEAR THE LIGHTHOUSE FROM THE PARTS AVAILABLE IN DOWNLOADS .

Beautiful work!!! I love the layout and all of the fun colors and dls! Keep up the great work!

Beautiful work!!! I love the layout and all of the fun colors and dls! Keep up the great work!

THANKS FIREHAWKE

I had no idea you could change the colors on the slide. It never occurred to me to try it.

I had no idea you could change the colors on the slide. It never occurred to me to try it.

TRY SOME THINGS . I CANT THINK OF ALL THE ONES THAT CHANGE , BUT THERE ARE OTHERS .