• Total Members
    • Most Online

asd294
    Newest Member
    asd294

• (Admin)Cricket

Castle Eerie

ZooGrammy

I did put them up at ZA, yeah, however none of those maps (the Multiplex, Fire Mountain and Floral Pyramid stuff) are mine. Do you know how I could see those 36-ish zoos? Sorry, I'm not quite used to this site yet, lol.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZooGrammy

• Fern

• caddienoah

• Xtreme

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ZooGrammy

Xtreme, here is a copy of your map. Removing this zoo map. If you didn't get it and want it, send me a PM.

I did put them up at ZA, yeah, however none of those maps (the Multiplex, Fire Mountain and Floral Pyramid stuff) are mine. Do you know how I could see those 36-ish zoos? Sorry, I'm not quite used to this site yet, lol.

It is your name that is in the vbulleten from the ZA backups that Jay used to do. So that means that somewhere along the line the wrong author was listed.

It might take a while to collect them together as I also need to find the download post listing what files are needed for them. But I can send them to you via a pm.

ZooGrammy

Xtreme, I sent you a Personal Message asking you if you would like your Zoo Maps here at Zoo Tek. I'm waiting for your answer.

• 1 year later...

ZooGrammy...

Do you still have your zoo and dlupdate file for this???

You did a great job with your design!!!

ZooGrammy

Sorry Caddie, I don't keep my zoos. Just some pictures for inspiration. Of course the basic Castle map is here. Many times my dlupdate folder is jammed full. But I guess I could start keeping a list of what is in a zoo.

That's OK...I'll try to get some info from the screens...

You said in the info that the guests get in and can't get out...storyline or truth???...wanted to see what you did...

ZooGrammy

Oh, that was just a story line. The guests can leave. At times though it is fun to drown them.

Sorry Caddie, I don't keep my zoos. Just some pictures for inspiration. Of course the basic Castle map is here. Many times my dlupdate folder is jammed full. But I guess I could start keeping a list of what is in a zoo.

You can always post them over at DG or send them to me or caddie. And then Jay or Caddie can run the zoo program on them. That would save you a lot of time trying to figure out what is in them.

I might have one or two of your very early zoos somewhere.