Tyler Hake1

• Fern
    • Metrokiller27
    • Dinosaurana
    • HeatherL
    • emaelew

UPLOADING SCREENS

ARIZNANA

JUST THOUGHT I WOULD UPLOAD AN OLDER SCREENSHOT TO SEE HOW IT WORKS .

IT WENT JUST FINE AND MUCH FASTER THAN IT USED TO . THIS ONE WAS FROM MY EASTER EGG HUNT ZOO .

ZooGrammy

Very nice. I'm still trying to learn how to change the Font size and add color????

BOTH ARE IN THE FIRST ROW WITH A DROP DOWN MENU . CAN YOU SEE HERE WHERE I CHANGED IT TO LARGER , AND CHANGED IT BACK .

ZooGrammy

Let try a different way. Let me try this again. Ok. Now I'm try to go back and it won't. Ok. I used the eraser in the first row of tools and it changed it back.

SWITCHING COLOR AND SIZE WORKING JUST FINE ON MY LAPTOP . OK BACK TO ANOTHER COLOR AND SIZE . BACK TO RED AND LARGER .

DID YOU FIGURE IT OUT YET ?

ZooGrammy

It always sends my curser back to the front of the sentence when I switch color but doesn't let me change the size back. It doesn't let me do it at the end of the sentence. I am not sure. What do you do to switch? after all the mix up of this sentence I am using the eraser at the top of the tool bar.

Savannahjan

ZG, some of the buttons are working for me now, so I think it may be a browser issue. But I cannot block my text and change the font; the cursor goes back to the front. Also cannot highlight and change size. Weird.

COULD BE BROWSER ISSUES . ARE ALL THE BROWSERS COMPATIBLE WITH OUT NEW UPGRADE ? I HAVE INTERNET EXPLORER 8 AND HAVE NO ISSUES SO FAR . THE ONLY THING I NOTICED IS THE " STRIKE THROUGH " (SECOND LINE , 4TH ITEM ) IS STUCK . LOL AND PUTTING A LINE THROUGH EVERY WORD . I BETTER SEE IF I CAN FIX THAT . LOL